Business Development Manager
Location: Denver, CO
The Business Development Manager will identify and qualify new sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment to the customer's and Inxeption's business objectives.Apply Now
What we are looking for
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in their current position and positions of increasing responsibility. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Sales.
- Bring a positive attitude each and every day.
- Strong desire to drive value to the organization and to our customers.
- A passion for customer success and to always have the customers interest before yours.
- Experience as a business development/sales development/lead qualification representative or inside sales in the high-tech industry.
- Prior experience selling a SaaS based solution is desirable.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of leads, contacts, and prospects in a CRM system. SFDC preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and digital advertising a plus.
- Exceptional verbal communication and objection handling skills required.
- Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships over the phone.
- Ability for infrequent travel.
What you will do
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment to the customer's and Inxeption’s business objectives.
- Support company growth by meeting or exceeding quota goals on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Manage, measure and accurately forecast financial outcomes.
- Demonstrate beginner to intermediate proficiency in proposal development, negotiation and closing.
- Develop, maintain and manage business plans to attain financial targets.
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer's business and operational processes.
- Effectively communicate Inxeption’s capabilities to address the customer's business objectives.
- Aggressively prospect for new logo business via call/digital campaigns into the lead database, list builds, social media contacts, etc. Expect 30-50 outbound calls/day.
- Engage with the appropriate internal technical and partner resources to demonstrate Inxeption’s advantages to the customer.
- Will support local and regional marketing events.
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing Inxeption’s internal processes, systems and supporting roles.
- Demonstrate advanced time management and planning skills, prioritize efforts, generate short term results and hold a long-term perspective to maximize overall company growth.
- Demonstrate partnering strategies to help achieve desired outcomes/results.
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress
Who We Are
Inxeption is changing the way industries promote, sell and manage products and services online. Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to ensure trusted, secure and reliable transactions. Inxeption increases sales, streamlines your business, and extends products to new online channels.
We are a fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our platform and our audience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org@inxeption.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.