Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA (HQ)
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work directly with senior management and our operations, R&D and business development teams to analyze business opportunities, measure the results of change and provide world-class reporting solutions.Apply Now
What we are looking for
The Inxeption FP&A team is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who will work directly with senior management and our operations, R&D and business development teams to analyze business opportunities, measure the results of change and provide world-class reporting solutions.
This role will focus on data driven insights and gaining a deep understanding of our digital Industrial Commerce platform and our customers’ business needs. The role will also provide analytical support for Inxeption’s financial planning and forecasting of expense and revenue. In addition, this role will provide strategic and tactical input to the evolve development and maintenance of Inxeption’s Business Intelligence infrastructure.
- A strong background in BA/BS in business, operations research, statistics or analytics.
- 2+ years of financial, operational, data-driven analytic experience.
- Experience working with BU leadership and creating analytic hypotheses to solve business problems.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
- Ability to navigate through and build Excel Pivot tables built on an ODBC Common Data Infrastructure (Cube).
- Data analysis using Business Intelligence tools.
What you will do
- Use data to tell a story. Make insights and recommendations to help drive operational performance and reduce operational costs during production process.
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support operational initiatives. Use data mining techniques to drive operational improvements and enhanced visibility into executional strategy opportunities.
- Build dashboards, product / customer centric ad-hoc reports, develop data flow processes and provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on all aspects associated with business analyses.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customization, and visualizations.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, website behavior, etc.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups.
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress
Who We Are
Inxeption is changing the way industries promote, sell and manage products and services online. Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to ensure trusted, secure and reliable transactions. Inxeption increases sales, streamlines your business, and extends products to new online channels.
We are a fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our platform and our audience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org@inxeption.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.