Search Marketing Strategist - PPC/SEM
Location: San Francisco, CA (HQ)
The Search Marketing Strategist - PPC/SEM will have proven paid search and SEO experience, and strong critical thinking and analytical skills.Apply Now
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. This position is responsible for managing the brand’s PPC campaigns and SEO strategy. The goal of this position is to increase online inquiries from prospective customers and monitor the cost for the acquisition of those inquiries for efficiency. The position requires proven paid search experience, SEO experience, strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and in-depth knowledge of keyword analysis and research. You will live and breathe SEO, PPC, and Paid Social!
Inxeption is a digital commerce platform designed for B2B and B2C companies, making us the pioneers of Industrial or “I-commerce.” Inxeption helps companies digitally optimize critical aspects of their businesses, from driving traffic, to online selling, to simplifying logistics, and more - it is what we call Doing Business Better.
We are a fast-growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our joint future.
- Set up, monitor, analyze, and optimize all PPC programs including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Campaigns, and other paid social media.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Ability to provide PPC and paid social strategies and recommendations.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Utilize analytical skills to monitor and analyze SEO information and make recommendations based on the data.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Work closely with other groups to build cross-functional partnerships and cohesion.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in PPC and SEO for a SaaS product (B2B preferred).
- Experience in the ecommerce industry and/or experience in related ecommerce categories (e.g. shipping, payments, and fintech).
- Daily management and optimization of paid campaigns across search and display networks.
- Experience in running successful PPC campaigns, handling a significant budget.
- Strong knowledge of PPC and SEO data sources and tools (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Schema App, etc)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong SEO experience
- On page SEO (content, structure, tags, keywords, etc)
- Off page SEO (backlinks, anchors, DA, PA)
- Technical SEO (indexation, response codes, crawl data, markups , etc)
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities, choosing to execute activities that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Bonus skills: Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, and Microsoft Advertising Certification, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress