Director of Product Management
Location: San Francisco, CA (HQ)
The Director of Product Management will be self-driven, open to a challenge and have strong communication skills. We value passion, diligence and innovative thinking.Apply Now
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who can join our team and hit the ground running. We are a fast paced product team with strong engineering and UX groups. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, open to a challenge and have strong communication skills. We value passion, diligence and innovative thinking. If you are interested in working with peers who will challenge you and a vibrant company culture and attitude, we would love to talk with you!
- 5+ years of product experience developing web/mobile applications, ecommerce, and/or enterprise software
- Strong technical background and experience working directly with engineers
- Experience working at startups and leading agile teams
- Ability to clearly communicate, both written and oral, to all audiences
- Must have an uncanny ability to get engineers, UX designers and stakeholders aligned on product goals
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders regarding your product
- Ability to make data-driven product prioritization decisions to support product strategy
What you will do
- Be responsible for the day-to-day product initiatives as the Product Owner
- Own the product life cycle for Inxeption from conception to launch, including; planning, testing and measuring feature impact
- Work closely with the engineering team by continuously communicating product vision and priorities, and collaborating on implementation
- Conduct user research; talk to our customers, internal users, and stakeholders to understand and define common pain points
- Synthesize market needs, customer pain points, and internal requests; drive product strategy from these interactions
- Continuously iterate and experiment on our revenue streams and customer acquisition experiences
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress
Who We Are
Inxeption is changing the way industries promote, sell and manage products and services online. Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to ensure trusted, secure and reliable transactions. Inxeption increases sales, streamlines your business, and extends products to new online channels.
We are a fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our platform and our audience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other relevant information to email@example.com@inxeption.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.