B2B eCommerce Growth Hack Wizard
Location: New York, NY
The B2B eCommerce Growth Hack Wizard will be a true entrepreneur that knows how to develop businesses that generate sales and profits using online technology.Apply Now
What we are looking for
We're looking for people who have experience in driving real growth for B2B businesses online. The ideal candidate will be a true entrepreneur that knows how to develop businesses that generate sales and profits using online technology. We desire people who are highly self-driven and passionate about building a business. You will be working in a dynamic exciting environment with smart people who embrace fun and are serious about their work.
- 2+ years’ experience in business development, digital marketing, or sales analytics
- Demonstratively self-driven; prior entrepreneurship experience heavily valued
- A wide range of B2B marketing strategy and execution experience across multiple growth channels (paid advertising, product marketing, email marketing, co-marketing, sales enablement, SEO, CRO, ABM, etc.)
- Experience with uncovering insights in qualitative and quantitative data and turning those insights into actionable plans to improve performance
- Experience developing partnerships with start-up companies
- Strong communication and adaptation skills
- Good mix of both business and technical background
- Extreme attention to detail
- An awesome attitude and desire to become a stronger marketer everyday
- Advanced B2B marketing skill (closed-loop revenue attribution, SaaS metrics, Account Based Marketing)
- Experience building out and optimizing an entire B2B customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue)
- Exceptional communication skills, analytical skills, and an earnest approach to your work.
- Education: B.A or equivalent in Business, Economics, Marketing, Technology
What you will do
We're on a mission to greatly reduce the hassle, risk, and cost of ramping up early-stage business growth through new technology.
- Build a profitable portfolio of online businesses using the Inxeption platform
- Serve as primary contact to our customers and be business coach to grow their revenue
- Manage new business onboarding and product setup
- Consult on product information, brand identity, copy creation, image sourcing, and pricing techniques
- Use the Inxeption tools to maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), Product A/B testing, trends and analytics
- Build marketing plans for business that turn interested website visitors into engaged customers
- Managing third-part agency relationships, A/B testing roadmap, conversion rate optimization, landing page strategies
- Conducting keyword research to guide content creation, identifying technical SEO instances and optimize the ecommerce site
- Monitor web store traffic, conversion, and metrics
- Monitor site performance, identify and implement enhancements to optimize user experience, including conversion rate optimization, SEO, site speed, etc.
- Analyze customer behavior on the site, including customer navigation, on-site search, checkout flow, etc. with the goal of presenting recommendations to increase conversion and overall user satisfaction
- Develop ecommerce channel KPIs that effectively communicate growth, profitability, and value of the channel to executive leadership
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress
Who We Are
Inxeption is changing the way industries promote, sell and manage products and services online. Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to ensure trusted, secure and reliable transactions. Inxeption increases sales, streamlines your business, and extends products to new online channels.
We are a fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our platform and our audience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other relevant information to email@example.com@inxeption.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.