Location: Louisville, KY
The Logistics Coordinator will be comfortable with multiple modes of transportation—preferably from a manufacturer’s perspective—to enable seamless execution of transportation and logistics needs.Apply Now
What we are looking for
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Inxeption’s growing organization. We need a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment. Companies using the Inxeption platform are expanding their businesses online at a rapid pace. They need savvy resources to execute their transportation and logistics needs flawlessly for continued growth. We need individuals that are comfortable with multiple modes of transportation, preferably coming from a manufacturer’s perspective.
Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to help industries promote, sell, and manage products and services online in a trusted, secure, and reliable way.
We are a young, fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our joint future.
- Coordinate pickups and deliveries with logistics service providers.
- Communicate and negotiate with logistics service providers, vendors, and commerce partners.
- Solve problems for in transit complications.
- Investigate opportunities for routing improvement.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and optimize purchased transportation.
- Support various intercompany teams for future sales, technology and operational development.
- Act as a partner advocate internally.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development in the E-commerce or Logistics industries.
- TMS/Logistics technology experience preferred.
- BA/BS in Logistics, Supply Chain, Communications, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
- Passion for the B2B E-commerce space.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Strong communication, organizational, and stakeholder management skills.
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress