Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA (HQ)
The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with other software developers and QA test engineers to build tools and streamline processes around build, test, code review, deployment, and other release-related tasks.Apply Now
What we are looking for
We are looking for individuals who want an opportunity to work with a small group, be part of fast-paced growth and who will be a great fit with our existing PCO, engineering and design teams.
- B.S., or M.S.in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience writing Java, Node JS, or Scala.
- Experience doing SaaS and/or cloud deployment.
- Experience working with databases, relational or NoSQL.
- Experience working with REST and GraphQL microservices.
- Nice to have would be experience with mobile-first responsive UI.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and adaptation skills.
- Extensive experience with leading developer tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Jira, in Linux environments.
- Nice to have would be experience with AWS, Chef, or Puppet.
- Experience with mobile development.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Highly self-driven, and passionate about working in a dynamic, exciting environment with smart people who have high expectations for both themselves and others.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
What you will do
- Work closely with other software developers and QA test engineers to build tools and streamline processes around build, test, code review, deployment, and other release-related tasks.
- Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities.
- Participate in daily Scrums and be an active member in our weekly/biweekly Sprints.
- Work closely with (and report to) the Director of Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to help us move forward, recognize obstacles quicker and hit milestones.
- Understand our products from both a technical and business perspective in the context of our larger business.
- You will collaborate with team to define and build interfaces and integration points using REST/GraphQL microservices.
- You will apply your deep knowledge of source code, agile practices, UAT and SDLC to adhere to industry standard design and coding practices and standards.
- Salary and title will vary by experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Generous vacation policy
- Full benefits package
- Casual office dress
Who We Are
Inxeption is changing the way industries promote, sell and manage products and services online. Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to ensure trusted, secure and reliable transactions. Inxeption increases sales, streamlines your business, and extends products to new online channels.
We are a fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our platform and our audience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other relevant information to email@example.com@inxeption.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.